This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• Keeps and maintains a high contact with external clients to foster and build a good working relationship with them on behalf of the organization and present a good image for the organization
• Maintains a high contact with all country office staff to ensure the free flow of information towards the implementation of work
• Maintains medium contact with staff from the program unit offices to offer back-up support services and information regarding administrative related issues
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
• This section details the skills, knowledge and expertise the postholder will be required to demonstrate in doing the job well.
• This should include clear levels of technical expertise and skills that support our work at national, international, and global level.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma/HND in Secretary-ship, Management Studies or equivalent
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
• Experience working with an international NGO would be an advantage
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
• Good communication and ICT skills
• Good inter-personal skills
• Good client/customer relations
• Good writing and reporting skills
• Strong team player
• High level of discretion and responsibility
• Good Planning & organizational skills
• Culturally sensitive
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 28 July, 2021