This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• Keeps and maintain a high contact with contractors, service providers and suppliers for the provision of goods, material, equipment, utilities repairs and maintenance that would ensure Plan receives value for money.
• Maintains a high contact with all country office staff to receive and process requests for procurement related services.
• Maintains medium contact with staff in the program unit office to offer support, information, influence and or reasoning with regards to procurement related issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement.
• At least 4-6 years progressive work experience in a similar position in an INGO environment.
• A member of Procurement professional body such as CIPs, ISM, MGIPs etc is an added advantage
• Solid knowledge of Procurement systems and practices, policies and procedures
• Good understanding of donor rules and regulations is a plus
• Strong negotiation skills
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the post-holder to successfully perform the role:
• Timeliness and proactive in the discharge of duties
• Good planning organizational abilities
• Communicates in a manner that inspires confidence and professionalism
• Good supervisory and listening abilities
• Open to feedback and willingness to adopt to new approaches and processes
• Ability to inter-face with all levels of management
• Analytical and attention to detail
• Good team player
• Safety and security conscious
• Good presentation and attention to details
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 28 July, 2021