Job Vacancy Application at Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Asanko Gold Ghana Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Asanko Gold Ghana Limited recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
- Improve, develop and sustain the organizational culture by promoting behaviours and norms amongst employees that are aligned with the Asanko Gold corporate values, ensuring a conducive IR climate always;
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee engagement systems and strategies to promote effective communication within the business;
- Ensure employee disciplinary issues are fairly and consistently implemented and in accordance with workers’ condition of service across all departments;
- Coordinate employee disciplinary processes and grievance processes;
- Conduct surveys and research on conditions of service for workers and make recommendations for implementation as necessary;
- Educate workers regularly on company policies and procedures and Collective Agreements;
- Improve on existing employee welfare schemes and work-life balance interventions by recommending best practices;
- Liaise with and coach internal stakeholders (local Unions, employees and senior supervisors including 3rd-party contractors & sub-contractors) on emerging employee and industrial relations issues to promote industrial harmony;
- Liaise and maintain constructive relationships with external stakeholders (including Unions, Labour Commission, Labour Department, etc) in addressing employee- related issues effectively;
- Assist with other general HR assignments;
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor, Unit Manager – HR Administration.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma / Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ Industrial Relations experience in a similar position in the mining or related industry;
- Alignment of attitude with Asanko Gold corporate values;
- Certificate in Industrial Relations practice from a recognized institution will be added advantage;
- In-depth knowledge of the Ghana’s Labour Act ,2003 (Act 651) & related labour legislations, and the ability to suitably interpret provisions in the law to the work situation;
- Ability to apply knowledge of standards, methods and procedures to work situation;
- Proven supervisory leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Proven disciplinary and grievance resolution skills;
- Effective report writing & presentation skills;
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills relating to employee relations;
- Medically fit for the position and environment; Valid Ghanaian Driver’s license.
How To Apply
Applications, together with detailed CV with proof of educational qualifications should be submitted by the deadline date to:
Unit Manager – HR Administration Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Obotan Site
Or email: [email protected]
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Vacancy