The management of UBIDS has announced the sale of admission forms of their MBA programmes. Applications are welcomed from qualified applicants.
MBA Programmes Entry Requirements
Before you are eligible for the MBA admission, you need to possess the following or must meet these requirements:
- A good first degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Applicants with Third Class degrees who have some work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
The List of MBA Programmes
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing and Strategy
- Health Services Management and Administration
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Cost of MBA Application Forms
The cost of the application form is GH₵205.00
Banks to Buy SDD-UBIDS MBA Programmes
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Stanbic Bank
Additional Information Regarding the MBA Programmes at SDD-UBIDS
- Fully air-conditioned and appropriately spaced lecture rooms, fitted with state-of-the-art teaching and learning resources.
- Provision of snacks and lunch to all students at all session
- Structured affordable and convenient fees for all categories of students. The average fee of GHC4,220.00 per semester.
- Flexible fee payment plan designed to improve your cashflows whilst meeting your fee obligation.
- Discount of 3% for students who wish to make full payment at the beginning of the year.
The application portal is now open till December 31st. All applicants are therefore entreated to send applications on or before the deadline.