About The RoleThe Accounts Clerk is responsible to update and maintain the payable and ledger transactions for the Kumasi and Tema office locations. This role shall ensure the maintenance of accurate records of valuable company information.
- Processing invoices by capturing, receiving, matching, and validating to ensure the invoices are justified
- Performing controlling, monitoring, and reporting account payable including ageing of the transactions in each supplier account
- Performing controlling, monitoring, and reporting employee advances including ageing of the transactions in each employee account, and ensuring the follow-up to ensure the advances are retired.
- Retaining and archiving accounts payable records for easy retrieval when required.
- Keeping a schedule of accounts payable accruals / provisions to ensure transactions related to a period are captured in the accounting ERP.
- Posting accounting journals during closing activities as directed by the accounting supervisor
- Supporting the preparation of bank reconciliation statements of various banks as assigned by the accounting supervisor
- Any other task assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Business Administration or any other Numerate Discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Intermediate level of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- The use of Microsoft Office Applications
Closing Date : 25th November. 2021