We are looking for an experienced marketer to plan and coordinate our local marketing activities across our top markets in Africa.
In this role, you will be overseeing the work of Local Marketing Managers in select markets and supporting your other markets with hands-on planning and implementation of marketing activities targeting both riders and drivers.
If you are someone with a strong ambition to move things forward, with experience in high-level budgeting and marketing planning, interested in working on global campaigns that reach hundreds of millions of people every month, then this is the chance for you!
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Plan and coordinate Bolt’s marketing activities for both riders and drivers in our key markets in Africa
- Collaborate with our Local Marketing Managers and help them plan and implement local marketing initiatives
- Intermediate the information flow between the local teams and HQ Marketing team
- Ensure that all our regional marketing activities have a high reach and positive ROI
- Come up with new rider and driver marketing incentives to increase the number of rides in our key markets
- Make sure that all global marketing activities are aligned with Bolt’s branded messaging and visual branding
- Report on all local marketing activities and keep all campaigns well documented
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of experience with a wide range of online + offline marketing channels
- 2+ years of experience managing small teams
- Experience in managing and scaling marketing initiatives with big budgets
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns reaching 1M+ people
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analysing campaign results
Closing Date : 25th November. 2021