The Police Administration has released the results of the screening and documentation exercise and urges all applicants to check from their online portals.
Applicants who were successful during the physical and documentation screening stage are to write an examination on Sunday, 14th November.
How To Check Police Screening Result
Successful applicants are to take notice of the following:
- Examination date: Sunday 14th November. Time: 11:00 am.
- Successful applicants are to visit http://www1.policerecruitment.online/chit/ to print their examination chits.
- The Examination Chit is also accessible in the portal where you printed your screening chit
- Candidates are to come along to the examination centres with the following:
- A Printed copy of the examination chit, Pens, pencils, erasers and rulers
- A recently taken passport size photograph
- All successful applicants must report at their designated examination centres at 08:00am prompt to undergo identification and to be seated by 10:00 am.