UEW Awaiting Forms 2021/2022 Academic Year: Apply for Admission Here.
University of Education Winneba Awaiting Forms 2021/2022 Academic Year are now out. 2021 SHS WASSCE graduates can now apply.
What is UEW Awaiting Forms 2021?
Awaiting Forms is a system of admission process where candidates who are waiting for their results to be released apply for admission. It simply means those who sat for the 2021 WASSCE and are awaiting their results. The management of the university every year gives the chance to WASSCE graduates to apply for admission whiles waiting for results.
How to Buy University of Education Winneba Awaiting Forms 2021/2022 Academic Year
Applicants can buy the admission form at any branch of the banks below.
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
Find in the table below, the cost of admission forms.
|Programme||Cost of Form (GH₵)|
|International Applicants||100.00 (US$)|
How to Apply for Admission at UEW Using Awaiting Form 2021/2022
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any branch of the banks mentioned above
- Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
- Scroll down and click Apply Online.
- Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant.
- If you applied last year or previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.
UEW Awaiting Forms 2021/2022 Academic Year: Apply for Admission Here