The AirtelTigo Recruitment 2021/2022… | AirtelTigo Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. AirtelTigo recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming AirtelTigo Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 AirtelTigo recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the AirtelTigo.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
AirtelTigo Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Head, RF Planning and Optimization
The successful candidate for this role will join our Network Planning Team as Head, RF Planning and Optimization in the Network Department. (S)He will manage and provide effective leadership to the Radio Planning and Optimization team to plan, design and manage the capacity of the radio networks while ensuring network deployments are in line with coverage, capacity, and quality demands. The successful candidate will also optimize the radio network to ensure that network quality and customer experience targets are achieved.
- Adapt network coverage and capacity guidelines to the business operation;
- Ensure high-level business strategies and tactical plans are translated into appropriate radio plans and designs and delivered within agreed timelines;
- Take ownership of radio network utilization and ensure the network is used effectively and efficiently;
- Responsible for the compilation of radio network nominal plan with inputs from relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient management of the radio network planning OPEX and CAPEX budget through effective planning, design, and deployment to achieve business KPIs (EBITDA, revenue, etc.);
- Ensure the radio network is well optimized as per the required Service Levels with the managed service provider;
- Ensure all radio KPIs meet agreed on thresholds with tracking process for worst cells ensuring effective and timely resolution of cases;
- Coordinate the benchmark and cluster optimization activities to provide insights into business decision-making;
- Seek out new technologies and undertake optimization trials for new features, align features and parameters to best practice deployments;
- Ensure the optimization and resolution of customer complaints and within agreed timelines.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field but with emphasis on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering Technology or related fields;
- Project management certification will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of eight (8) years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Highly proficient with cellular network design & operational telecoms principles, cellular wireless technologies, radio access network design theory for 2G/3G/4G technologies and an introduction to 5G technologies;
- Experience in managing vendors, analyzing contracts, business proposals and RFQs;
- Good knowledge of project/program management.
- Able to translate high-level business strategies and tactical plans into technically achievable goals and projects.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th Nov. 2021
2. Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
The successful candidate for this role will join our Sales team as Trade Marketing Representative in the Sales & Distribution Department. (S)He will report to the Commercial Head and will be responsible for ensuring optimum visibility at the trade level through the deployment of various Point of Sale Materials (POSM) as well as execution of brand activation campaigns to support on-ground commercial objectives within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for managing and enhancing visibility across various channels in the regions, including but not limited to Point of Sale (POS), Point of Activation (POA) and MFS agents;
- Lead in ensuring effective management of point-of-sale materials across various channels within the assigned territory with periodic trade audits to ensure constant visibility and replenishment of materials;
- Management of giveaways when applicable to the various channels, including distribution and reconciliation;
- Lead and manage brand activation campaigns within the assigned territory, to support acquisition and visibility objectives;
- Analyze trade audit report and supervise the execution of action plans within assigned territory;
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers;
- Collaborate with brand operations teams to generate insights to aid in the development of brand execution campaigns, as well as procurement of Point of Sales Material (POSM) and other trade materials;
- Specific focus will be required on ensuring 100% visibility of MFS within the assigned territory.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related disciplines;
- A Minimum of Five (5) years experience in trade marketing and channel visibility is preferable in telecom and/or FMCG;
- Experienced in launching and managing brand activation campaigns;
- Good vendor and supplier management skills
- Proficiency with IT software such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc;
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good execution and reporting skills;
- Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17th Nov. 2021