The Internal Audit Agency, a Public Service Organisation invites applications from eligible and aspiring individuals for the following graduate entry-level positions: Assistant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides administrative support to the Unit Assists with the coordination of events and programs
• Drafts routine correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
• Maintains appropriate records to achieve accessibility of information
• Records proceedings of meetings and stakeholder engagements
• Performs other assigned duties in line with the unit workplan
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a tertiary graduate of any discipline
• Must have completed mandatory National Service.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Team-spirit and Interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to use relevant computer applications
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications via email to:
Closing Date: 19 November, 2021