Purpose of the Role
• Implement daily electrical and instrument inspection and records. Ensure safe coordination and execution of all maintenance preventive or corrective activities.
• Supervise the day-to-day maintenance activities of the terminal
• Supervise and coordinate activities for testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Mechanical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
• Develop maintenance plans to improve assets reliability and usage life span
• Implement a preventive maintenance program for terminal equipment.
• Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency
• Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices
• Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan
• Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences with the Terminal Manager
• Maintain the terminal area in an orderly manner
• Take additional responsibilities as and when required and advised by Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Instrumentation Engineering
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Oil and Gas /relevant industry
• Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
• Knowledge in computer.
• Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
• Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
• High level of attention to details
• Team player.
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021