Responsible for managing the relationship between Puma Energy and Retailer at site level, ensuring consistent delivery of the Puma energy Retail Operational Standards
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Identify Gaps hindering optimal Retail Site performance (including service and ‘people’) in assigned territory in order to profitably deliver Puma’s Customer Commitment and Profitability Goals
- Motivate, Coach and Develop Retailers in order to maximize sales potential and protect Puma’s interests
- Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailers
- Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counselling to underperforming sites)
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans
- Ensure Retailers implement all areas of service excellence and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals
- Manage and maintain Retail Master Plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes
Quality Management System Compliance
- Comply and support the Quality Management system in all aspects of your role.
- Adopt and implement the principles of continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Ensure the awareness of customer requirements (internal & external) are promoted throughout the business.
- Review, monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Engage, support and continuously improve communication processes that support the quality management system and provide positive outcomes for the business, customers and key stakeholders.
Workplace Health & Safety
As a Worker;
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- Comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction and training that is given
- Co-operate with any reasonable policy or procedure relating to health, safety or environment at the workplace that has been notified to you
- Attend and actively participate in consultative arrangements such as toolbox talks and risk assessments
- Ensure that any hazards, incidents, accidents or near-hits are reported to your supervisor.
- Use machinery and equipment (including personal protective equipment-PPE) only in accordance with the procedures and training provided to you.
- Be familiar with evacuation and emergency procedures and the location of first aid and fire equipment.
- Ensure your activities do not cause, or are not likely to cause, environmental harm
- Minimise waste; separate reusable and recyclable materials from the general waste stream, use bins provided.
- Clean up spills appropriately and notify your Supervisor.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- General Manager
- Retail Management Team
- Business Support Management
- Finance Department
- Service Station owners
- Service station Retailers
- Service station staff
- Government Regulatory Authorities
- Property Valuers
Closing Date : 26th November. 2021
HOW TO APPLY