Purpose of the Role
• Creating, enacting, and updating job safety programs for employees that contain government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace. Training employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
• Develop, maintain, practice emergency handling plan of the Terminal.
• Implement the Incident Reporting System, permit to work system.
• Carry out periodic audit on Permit to work system, Terminal safety.
• Maintain various Safety Records.
• Ensure PPE Compliance.
• Implement and ensure various safety systems in the Terminal.
• Carry out safety training for the Terminal Staffs.
• Carry out regular Fire Drills and generate report.
• Ensure compliance to various regulations of environment.
• Assist Procurement Officer during procurement of Safety Item including PPE.
• Take responsibility of distribution of PPEs.
• Ensure that Fire Pump is in healthy condition.
• Ensure good housekeeping in the Terminal.
• Monitor all Environment parameters prescribed by PCB.
• Ensure safe disposal of hazardous waste of the Terminal.
• Any other related job assigned to you.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• High school graduate with diploma in Fire & Safety.
• Two years of fulltime experience involving the similar function is desirable.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Should have knowledge of HAZOP, HAZIT, PSSR, Accident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Should have knowledge of relevant codes and regulations.
• Have good knowledge in fire-fighting system of terminal.
• Have good communication skill and ability to train people.
• Lesioning with Government Officials.
• Able to reassure people, able to stay calm in stressful situations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021