Kim Nam-joon, better known by his stage name RM, is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer best known as the frontman of the boy band BTS. At the age of 16, RM joined BTS through big hit entertainment. Continue reading as we provide you with more information about RM (BTS) Age, Family, Girlfriend, Net Worth & All Facts. He has collaborated with a number of top musicians, including Wale, Younha, Warren G, Gaeko, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY, Fall Out Boy, Primary, and Lil Nas X.
Age RM (BTS)
On September 12, 1994, RM was born in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea. He will be 28 years old in 2022 and a Virgo by birth.
Real Name Kim Nam-joon
Age 28 years old
Education Global Cyber University, Hanyang Cyber University
Height 5 feet and 8 inch
Weight 65 kg
Nationality South Korea
Place of Birth Dongjak-gu, Seoul
Net Worth $22 million
In Dongjak-gu, Seoul, RM was born to South Korean parents. At age five, his family moved to the Ilsan District of Goyang. Kim Geongmin, his younger sister, is his only sibling. While his mother works as a realtor, his father works for SK Telekom.
Education and Experience
At the age of twelve, RM first enrolled in a four-month course in New Zealand. He continued his education at the Global Cyber University after that, where he earned a degree in Broadcasting and Entertainment. Later, he studied at Hanyang Cyber University, where he earned an MBA in Advertising and Media.
Read more about Tiana Wilson’s age, family, father, boyfriend, net worth, and other facts.
Girlfriend of RM
RM is not dating anyone right now because she is single. Nothing is known about her prior relationships.
Other RM Information
• At the age of 16, he joined BTS.
• Rap Monster was his previous name, but he changed it to RM in 2017.
• “Real Me” is what RM stands for.
In his youth, he published a number of poems and won prizes for them.
His IQ was 148.
• He learned English by watching the Friends movie, and he is currently the only member of BTS who speaks well.
His parents did not want him to pursue music as a career.
• Before joining BTS, he was an underground rapper.
• On March 17, 2015, he released “RM,” his debut mixtape.
• He is BTS’s senior member.
• Over 20 Guinness World Records have already been broken by him and his band, BTS.
• In 2017, he became the first member of BTS to win a Billboard award.
In 2020, he was also given the Patron of the Arts Award.
Net Worth in RM
The estimated value of RM’s net worth as of 2022 is $22 million. His music career and other businesses provide the majority of his income.
• RM (2015)
• Mono (2018)