UBA Personal loan help functional salary account holder Savings and Current who run a UBA Salary Account cover their emergency expenses such as medical bills, make home improvements.The UBA Personal Loan facility request takes about 48 hours for loan disbursement, upon receipt of all required documentation.
Borrowers can enjoy flexible loan tenor up to 60 months,The loan amount is up to N100,000- N30million depending on your salary and other set terms and conditions. The Interest rate is as low as 20% with a One-off management fee of 1% which give you Access up to 50% of your debt service ratio(DSR).
How do I know if I am eligible for a loan?
To be eligible to obtain a UBA Personal loan, the following criteria are to be met:
1. You must be a confirmed staff of your organization
2. You must run a UBA Salary Account
3. Your employer must be on the approved list of organizations for Personal Loans
You can also read:How UBA Click Credit Loan and Instant Bills Pay Works
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What documents am I required to provide to obtain UBA Personal loan
To obtain the UBA Personal Loan, you would need to provide the following documents:
– A duly completed Loan Application Form.
– A copy of your pay slip and bank statement of account indicating salary inflows in the last 6 months.
– A letter of awareness from your current employer.
Before you can apply for UBA personal loan, you need to provide the following documents as requirements
1.Functional savings or current salary account
2.Duly completed loan application form.
3.Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card and voters card).
4.Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA.
5.Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain 6.Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
7. Copy of the obligor’s staff ID.
Also read: How to apply for UBA salary advance/Payday loan,Asset Finance and personal loan
How to apply
You can easily apply for a UBA Bank personal loan by visiting the dedicated lending platform “Integrated Credit Express (ICE)” or walk into any of our Business Offices nearest to you. You can also contact your Relationship Manager for guidance.
1. Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
2. Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
3. Loan will be disbursed into a salary account domiciled with the Bank.
The UBA Personal Loan facility request takes about 48 hours for loan disbursement, upon receipt of all required documentation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW