information reaching us indicates that the Teachers Laptop Distribution Ready as it Comes With Customized Bag At Cost of 50GH & insurance at 100GH Per Annum.
As such the SMS Short code for the registration and collection of the laptops have duly been activated and fully functional now.
About Teachers Laptop Registration Short Code
All teachers are to go through this final process to receive their laptop. As stated in the release below:
- ”We are about to receive and distribute the TM1 Laptops starting with the SHS teachers. Please all teaching staff are expected to go through the process. Correct staff ID must be entered.”
Teachers Laptop Distribution Comes With Customized Bag At Cost of 50GH & insurance at 100GH Per Annum
- The Teachers Laptop comes with a customized bag which cost 50GH. You have the opportunity to enjoy after sales service both at district and National office KA Technologies Company.
- Also after registration, The same code can be used to insure your device @ 100GH per annum.
- As such Contact numbers used for the registrations must be the same at all times.
- Also note that the registration is for teaching staff only.
TM1 Teachers Laptop Registration Code
All teachers are to register as soon as possible to avoid any delays or challenges.
TM1 Teachers Laptop Bag Purchase Code
How To Register and Collect Teachers Laptop
- Use your phone to register and get your collection code for the collection of your laptop under “One Teacher, One Laptop” by simply dialing *790*555#
- NOTE that you are ONLY required to dial the short code when you have been scheduled for collection and informed to do so by your school Head or GES District Coordinator.
Teachers Laptop Registration Procedures
- Dial *790*555#
- Enter First name
- Enter Last name
- Enter Staff ID
- Enter Your Active email Address
- Select your choice of Training Method
Teachers Laptop Collection Guide
- An SMS with your collection code is sent to your phone and that is the code that you will use for the collection of your laptop.
- You will be required to present a National ID, Voter’s Card, Driver’s Licence or Passport at the collection point
- Should you lose your Collection Code, you can retrieve the code by dialing *790*555# using a phone with your registered mobile number.
- Do not disclose your collection code to others except at the point of collection