About National Inspectorate Board – NaSIA
- Ghana National School Inspectorate Directorate (NaSIA) is an agency of the Ministry of Education mandated by Parliament to provide an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in basic and second cycle educational institutions in Ghana on a periodic basis.
- NaSIA is responsible for the licensing of new and existing Pre-Tertiary Educational Institutions (PTEIs)
Recruitment Of Public Relations Officer
You will provide technical and operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the public relations functions of the Institution.
- Collates data for the formulation and review of policies
- Undertakes the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities of the Unit
- Undertakes public education and sensitization on the Board’s policies, programmes and activities
- Supervises travel arrangements for the institution’s staff and guests
- Supervises the organization of public education activities of the Institution.
- Provides inputs for the organization and celebration of national and international events
- Monitors media coverage of Board’s activities for appropriate action
- Coordinates the development and publication of public awareness materials
- Prepares press releases and organizes media briefings.
- Organizes integrity awareness programmes and activities for staff, the public and other stakeholders of the Institution.
- Supervises the collation of data for the development of communication products
- Provides inputs for the update of the website 13. Provides input for the development of database on stakeholders
- Collates data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the unit
- Collates data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the unit
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, International Relations, Social Science or any other related fields
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage A minimum of four (4) years post-Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Public Administration System of Ghana
- Good knowledge of public relations Good leadership, networking and monitoring skills
- Good knowledge in media law Strong analytical skills
- Good negotiation and advocacy skills Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and Qualified Candidates should send applications, CVs and copies of Certificates by email to : [email protected]
Recruitment Of Legal Officer
As a Legal Officer, you are to provide technical and operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the Legal functions of the Institution.
- Collates data for the formulation of policies. 2. Undertakes the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the Unit.
- Provides legal advocacy on behalf of the Authority.
- Implements prosecution, litigation and ADR strategies.
- Drafts legal documents.
Participates in administrative proceedings within the Organisation.
- Draft briefs on the interpretation of laws, rules and regulations.
- Provides inputs for the provision of legal advice.
- Supervises the preparation of motions, affidavits and other court processes
- Supervises the conduct of research and analysis of Legal matters.
Coordinates the provision of dispute resolution services.
- Collates data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Unit.
- Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Public Administration System of Ghanal
- Good knowledge of the Constitution, Legal systems and process of Ghana
- Good knowledge of relevant International Legal Systems and Conventions
- Good leadership and networking skills,
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Good analytical skills Good negotiation, mediation and advocacy skills
- Good communication skills Knowledge in financial management laws and regulations
- Knowledge in labour laws and regulations
- Good knowledge in Administrative Procedures
- Report Writing Skills
- Good knowledge in conflict management
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Knowledge of relevant ICT applications.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary Institution in Law, Social Sciences, Public Administration, General Arts, Business Administration or any other relevant fields
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar A minimum of one (1) year’s post-call relevant work experience in a reputable organization
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and Qualified Candidates should send applications, CVs and copies of Certificates by email to : Jobs@nasia.gov.gh
National Inspectorate Board – NaSIA Recruitment Deadline
- Recruitment closing date is is 12th April 2022