Following a comprehensive admission screening process, the management of the famous Atebubu College of Education has revealed the names of successful candidates who have been given provisional admission in several programs at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The names of successful candidates who have been given provisional admission to Atebubu College of Education are listed on the admission list. This excellent College of Education Admission, like all institutions, has a screening panel in charge of their admission processes.
So far, all 46 public Colleges of Education’s admission lists have been issued and posted on their individual notice boards. Applicants who purchased admission forms and were accepted have already begun getting SMS notifications of their admission status.
Please keep in mind that admittance is done in phases, with the first batch getting their messages. This is based only on our experience and is not a promise.
Furthermore, owing to network issues, some successfully approved candidates may not get SMS notifications.
If you haven’t gotten any notification, take a deep breath and go to the campus of the College of Education where you applied to check your notice board for your acceptance status.
Applicants may not receive their mails as a result of the inadequate network in some parts of these universities. You may also go to the college’s official Facebook page, where some institutions will post their lists.
To confirm acceptance of admission, successful candidates must submit complete payment of a sum established by the Ghana Education Service each year. You must guarantee that you secure your status as an applicant by paying the relevant costs.
Failure to do that will lead to forfeiture of your admission status to another person.
Atebubu College of Education Admission List / Application Status
Atebubu College of Education Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
NB: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.