This is to notify you that the Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity is a one-year global fellowship program based at the George Washington University Health Workforce Institute in Washington, DC.
Fellows will be selected based on demonstrated commitment in the area of health equity and leadership potential. The program will build and support a group of global, multidisciplinary leaders equipped with the technical knowledge, skills, and network to advance health equity in their organizations and communities. The program will select 10 fellows based in the U.S. and 10 fellows from outside the U.S. per year.
The program will:
- Blend in-person and online learning to build comprehensive knowledge of national and global health disparities.
- Enhance fellows’ capability to address these disparities through exposure to content experts and visits to programs and institutions pioneering positive change.
- Provide personalized leadership training curriculum that emphasizes practical approaches to creating change.
- All educational experiences and travel expenses related to participation in the fellowship will be covered by the program.
Open to individuals who:
- Want to become global leaders in the elimination of health disparities;
- Are early to mid-career;
- Are currently engaged in health-related work;
- Are currently in leadership or a position that has potential for leadership;
- Value diverse perspectives;
- Enjoy working in groups.
The Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity program is designed to bring together the many diverse industries and professions that influence health and well-being including, but not limited to: art, law, business, academia, government, journalism, social enterprise, research, media, housing, and health care delivery.
Selected fellows will need to:
- Attend 4 in-person convenings throughout the year (5-week time commitment).
- Participate in the online curriculum that includes: biweekly online classes, individualized coaching, peer mentoring, and team-based learning (12-16 hours per month).
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Strength of statement of interest, including past accomplishments that demonstrate a strong commitment to health equity
- Quality of project proposal
- Strength of recommendation
- Letter of support from the employer
- Result of interview(s)
Application for Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program
What follows is how to apply for the Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program 2022 Application:
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity Program Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on May 1, 2022 –
Ends in: 59 days