ECG Dumsor Timetable
- Parts of Accra will experience power outrages from Saturday, April 9th, 2022 to June 30th, 2022.
- The outage will affect customers served by the Electricity Company of Ghana’s (ECG) between the Achimota Substation at Dzorwulu and Avenor in Accra during the day, from April 9th, 2022 to June 30th, 2022
- Detailed timetable will be released by appropriate stakeholders shortly
About The Timetable
- This is as a result of GRIDCo reconstruction of power transmission lines along the Achimota substation to Mallam junction.
- The outage is to enable GRIDCo to upgrade the transmission capacity on each line.
- This exercise is to meet the growing demand for electricity in Accra and its environs.