A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Customer Service Officer to work directly works with customers to answer their questions and provide additional support where needed.
• Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
• Responsible for answering customer questions through a variety of means, such as email, or phone calls.
• Solve customer issues and escalate complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
• Provide general customer support.
• Maintain and update customer records.
• Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Assist the Sales Team in boosting sales and performance by setting up appointments or following up with customers after their first interaction with a salesperson.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, or related fields.
• A minimum of 5 years in a customer service role.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
info@successorsworld indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 19 November, 2021