This is to notify you that the DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp for Early to Mid-stage Startups in Africa 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp for Early to Mid-stage Startups in Africa. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Bootcamp is designed to give early to mid-stage startups in Africa an opportunity to build on Stellar, an open-source blockchain network for financial services and products.
The bootcamp is a virtual three-day design sprint allowing participating companies to answer critical business questions with hands-on technical support and guidance from members of DFS Lab and Stellar Development Foundation (SDF). Companies that join the sprint will define a problem, storyboard a solution, and develop a rapid prototype of their innovation. The design sprint will be run virtually and they will be operating from East Africa Time.
- The bootcamp will result in a demo day where companies with the most promising solutions built on Stellar will be awarded prizes from $5,000 to $20,000 worth of XLM, Stellar’s native currency.
- There will be opportunities for follow-on funding for additional grants, potential investment from SDF’s Matching Fund and other investors who will be present at the demo day.
- Fintech companies, blockchain native companies, and crypto-curious companies operating in Africa and looking to advance existing services or embed digital asset solutions into their models for the first time are all encouraged to apply.
- This is an exciting opportunity to support the blockchain-oriented ideas of African developers and startups, equip them with practical tools and education, and provide support to create viable solutions that fit local needs.
Application for DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp for Early to Mid-stage Startups in Africa
What follows is how to apply for the DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp for Early to Mid-stage Startups in Africa 2022 Application:
- Bootcamp Dates: The week of April 25 – the exact days to be updated.
- Demo Day Date: TBD
Deadline – Last day to Apply
DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp for Early to Mid-stage Startups in Africa Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on March 18, 2022 –
Ends in: 15 days