Are you aware that you may withdraw cash from any fidelity bank or other bank ATM without using your debit card? As a result, your fidelity bank account will be debited. In this tutorial, I’ll demonstrate how to withdraw money from any bank ATM using a debit card and debit your fidelity bank account.
Since the introduction of mobile banking, the banking industry has become more convenient and efficient. You may now use cash without a card. This is a secure and safe way. It alleviates the risk of your ATM information falling into the wrong hands.
Fidelity Bank’s Cardless Withdrawal Features
• The maximum value of a single transaction is N20,000. N100,000 is the daily limit.
• Compatible with Fidelity Bank-registered phone numbers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
• Reliant on the telecom provider’s whole network signal
• Funds are automatically debited from your Fidelity Bank account.
The Benefits Of Cardless Withdrawal From Fidelity Bank
• It’s a convenient option if you’re in need of cash and don’t have access to your debit card.
• You can submit transaction information to a third party without jeopardizing the security of your account or debit card.
• Additionally, you can collect cash at any Quickteller-enabled terminal located around the country.
• The complete transaction takes around ten to twenty seconds.
• Available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
How To Withdraw Cash Without Using A Card From An ATM Using A USSD Code
To begin, you must activate your device’s Fidelity bank mobile banking codes. If you haven’t already, have a look at our guide to Fidelity bank USSD codes. However, if your smartphone is equipped with mobile banking.
• On your registered sim card, dial “*770*8*Amount#”. For instance, if you wish to withdraw 10,000 naira, enter *770*8*10,000#.
• Then, following the on-screen directions, produce an otp ( one time password to cash out from the ATM).
After generating the OTP, locate a nearby ATM.
• Press the Enter key or any other button on the ATM.
• Now, choose a payment method.
• Enter your OTP and follow the on-screen directions.
• Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, followed by your ATM card pin.
• Be patient until the ATM pays you.
How To Use The First Bank Transfer Code – The First Bank USSD Code
Union Bank Transfer Code – USSD Codes For Union Bank Mobile Banking
Internet banking at Keystone Bank – Download the Keystone Bank Mobile App
I hope you found this information about Fidelity bank cardless withdrawals informative. If you have any questions, please notify us using the comment box below. Our team will respond as quickly as possible.
Please share this article with your relatives and friends. This page contains further information regarding Fidelity Bank mobile banking. We are committed to resolving any of your mobile banking issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW