You can effortlessly transfer funds from your FCMB account to another Nigerian bank. Using your FCMB USSD code for mobile banking, you can buy airtime, pay bills, and perform other transactions. You don’t need an Internet connection to enjoy this; all you need is a phone with an FCMB account.
FCMB is one of Africa’s largest banks, and they provide the best customer service. They have been giving their consumers with essential banking tools. The launch of FCMB ussd code for instant banking allows you to perform transactions from the comfort of your own home.
This article goes through the FCMB USSD Code and how to use mobile banking.
What Can FCMB USSD Code Be Used For?
• Make online payments
• Request an E-statement
• Purchase phone airtime
• Make deposits and withdrawals from your FCMB account.
How to Enroll in FCMB Mobile Banking ( FCMB Transfer Code Activation )
The procedure outlined below is for people who have not yet activated their phone number in order to use the FCMB USSD Code. The phone number must be associated with the FCMB account ( the phone number must be used to open FCMB bank account). If so, proceed with the steps below…
• Dial *389*214#, FCMB will send you a welcome message with a menu option seen below.
1. Use a card to activate
2. Account Activation
3. Use Mwallet to activate
• Select option 2 (activate with account), and then proceed by sending your response.
• A new message will appear on the screen, prompting you to input the account number you wish to add to the service.
• Once you have successfully typed your account number, submit a reply. You will shortly receive a notice stating, “Congratulations, you have been successfully synchronised.”
• Now, dial *389*214# on the phone.
• Select Security. Change PIN to input your default four-digit PIN and your new four-digit PIN. Please provide a four-digit number that is easy to remember. If you use a problematic pin and then forget about it. It will lead to a trip to the bank. Meeting with a customer support representative to assist you in resolving the issue. Please keep your pin safe to avoid fraud.
You can now experience mobile banking by entering the FCMB USSD code into your phone. Money can be transferred easily from FCMB accounts to other bank accounts.
How to Transfer Funds From FCMB to Other Financial Institutions
I’m confident you followed the instructions above to set up your phone number for FCMB USSD banking. If this is the case, you are only a few steps away from transferring funds/money to your selected account number. This is not difficult; you only need to dial a few lines of codes.
To transfer funds from your FCMB account to another bank in Nigeria, dial *389*214#. To complete your transaction, follow the instructions on your phone’s screen.
To transfer funds, enter *329*Amount*Account number#.
Make sure you provide the relevant beneficiary information, such as the account number, bank name, and the transfer pin you set before.
FCMB USSD Code For Balance Check – How To Check Your FCMB Account Balance
Would you like to check your bank balance on your phone? This works nicely on smart phones, tablets, and other phones that have dial-by-code capabilities.
To check your bank balance, dial *389*214# and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Purchase Airtime with FCMB USSD Banking
Are you out of credit? If so, please accept my apologies. You can recharge your phone or the phone of a buddy directly from the bank. *329*amount#, for example, *328*200#
*329*amount*phone number# to recharge a third party ( use this method when you want to recharge any phone number not registered with FCMB).