Welcome to another important guide on how to register, login, change your account password, and use First Bank Nigeria’s online banking service.
If you’re looking for the quickest way to sign up for FirstBank internet banking in Nigeria, you’ve come to the right place.
We need to set the tone and tell you a little bit about iBank Firstbank in Nigeria.
WHAT IS NIGERIA’S FIRSTBANK?
In this post, we will focus on providing you with the necessary and detailed information about First Bank digital banking in just a few simple steps.
I know you’re ready for this, but to be honest, I don’t think you’ve made a good choice.
Almost every bank now offers internet banking to its customers.
So, which bank in Nigeria provides the best online banking services?
Yes, it’s a good question, but here’s something else to think about.
What characteristics distinguish a good internet banking service?
A good internet banking service should include the following features: quick and secure transactions, consistent accessibility, and quick support.
I have to admit that First Bank Nigeria has it all. If you are looking for a good online banking service provider, you have several options.
It takes no time to sign up for First Bank’s online banking service, and you’re done.
Though most products are simple to apply for, let us look at the simplest way to get on board and start using your online banking service.
HOW TO OPEN AN ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT WITH FIRSTBANK NIGERIA
If you want to open a First Bank online banking account in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the official website of First Bank Nigeria at https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/.
2. Under services, select “Personal Banking” and complete the registration.
3. In the top right corner of the FirstBank online banking website, click OK “Internet Banking.”
4. Click on “First Online” to continue with the internet banking registration.
5. Navigate to the “Self Registration” tab.
6. Enter the credit card number from your FirstBank Nigeria account.
7. Enter your card’s PIN.
8. Look over the verification code number.
9. In the space provided, enter the verification code.
10. Double-check that all of the credentials you entered are correct.
11. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next step in the First Bank online banking registration process.
12. Complete your registration by following the simple steps on the next page.
That is how simple it is to set up internet banking with your iBank FirstBank account.
After you’ve signed up for the service, you’ll need to log in with your information.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR FIRSTBANK INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
Here are the steps you must take to access your FirstBank internet banking account in Nigeria:
1. Launch a browser and navigate to https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
2. Enter your Fristbank user ID for online banking.
3. Verify the verification code.
In step 3, enter the verification code.
5. Verifies that all of the information you entered is correct.
6. Press the “Next” button.
7. Follow the steps below to access your First Bank online banking account.
8. If you enter the correct credentials, your account will be activated and ready for use.
These are the basic steps for logging into your First Bank internet banking account.
In the following section, we’ll look at how to check your account balance once you’ve logged in.
IN NIGERIA, HOW TO CHECK YOUR FIRSTBANK ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT BALANCE
The steps to check your online banking account with First Bank Nigeria are as follows:
• Go to FirstBank’s secure online banking website at https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
• Enter your online banking username and password.
• Look at the verification code.
• Enter the verification code.
• Select “Next” to proceed and check your bank account.
• Access your internet banking account at First Bank Nigeria.
• Once the page has loaded, navigate to the accounts dashboard.
• Next, select your FirstBank account.
• You will see your current balance displayed.
The steps outlined above are the main steps to check your First Bank Nigeria iBanking account balance.
We have completed the major processes, but this step is critical.
Let’s look at how you can get your password back.
It is a significant challenge that many clients face, and it is not due to negligence because it can happen to anyone.
RESETTING YOUR FIRST BANK WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR NIGERIA INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT PASSWORD
If you have forgotten your First Bank internet banking password in Nigeria, follow these steps to recover it.
Because FirstBank values their customers’ security, you are encouraged to create a strong password.
Furthermore, you should never reveal your FirstBank online banking password to anyone.
If you have forgotten your FirstOnline password for any reason, follow the steps below to recover it:
1. Navigate to the First Bank Nigeria online banking website by clicking here.
2. Provide your FirstOnline User ID.
3. Enter your FirstOnline verification code in the following step.
4. To begin the password recovery process, click the “Next” button.
5. On the login page, click the “Forgot Password” button when it appears.
6. On the same page, the “Forgot Password” link is located above the True Stamp.
7. Enter your information to reset your password for First Bank Nigeria online banking.
Make sure you answer the question with your FirstOnline password recovery answer.
Your new FirstOnline password will be emailed to you once the process is complete.
THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING DIGITAL BANKING
Some of the features of the internet banking service are as follows:
• Confirm the Cheque.
• Instantly pay all of your utility bills at any time.
• Verify your account balances.
• Make large payments.
• Transfer funds to friends and family.
• Check out your transaction history.
• Real-time notification of all account activity.
That is all you need to know about registering, logging in, checking your account balance, and recovering your password for your First Bank Nigeria online banking account.
IS FIRSTBANK NIGERIA IBANK? IDENTICAL TO INTERNET BANKING
Yes. For First Bank Nigeria, iBank is synonymous with internet banking or online banking. That is why the registration and login portal is ibank.firstbanknigeria.com.
When you see iBank Firstbank, you should know that it refers to the internet banking service.