The Senior Manager, Fixed Business will own the Revenue and P&L targets for the Fixed Broadband, Consumer Fixed Voice, Internet Café and Wi-Fi products and segment. This role is responsible for leading the planning and execution of the growth strategy for the Fixed Business across Consumer, Small and Medium Enterprises and Real Estate/Multi-Dwelling Units segments while leading functional budget, business development, sales strategy, propositions development and go-to-market approach.
- Achieve total Fixed revenue target of Fixed Data and Fixed Voice
- Grow total Fixed Broadband subscriber base and RGS 30 unique users through strong propositions and marketing.
- Monitor and analyse revenue and Fixed Business KPIs and track trends.
- Managing and Tracking Fixed Business Opex/Capex spend against Budget
- Develop new product proposals for Fixed Broadband, Consumer Fixed Voice, Internet Café and Wi-Fi, supported by market data and competitive analysis, and develop business cases demonstrating a return on investment.
- Work with Finance to develop a competitive price which generates agreed margins for all new and in-life products and services.
- Drive strategic partnerships in consumer fixed against the backdrop of the increasingly competitive environment.
- Oversee the execution of the Content and Device strategy and partnership initiatives to facilitate the growth of Fixed Broadband revenue and customer base needed for the full attainment of long-term business strategy objectives
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through the end to end ownership and implementation of the fixed marketing and engagement roadmap to drive top of mind awareness and brand consideration of fixed propositions.
- Have oversight responsibility for fixed digital and social media channels ensuring that content is relevant and appealing to target audience.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the NPS, profitability, market perception of key capabilities.
Modern Marketing Leadership
Product and Proposition Strategy and Design
Pricing Design and Analysis
Data Analytics and Insights
Professional / Technical Qualification
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in Telecom, Technology, Commercial or Consulting Industry
- Must have demonstrated at least 4/5 years’ experience in product development and management in the telecommunications or ICT sectors
- Post graduate degree in business management, marketing or accounting is a plus.
Closing Date : 12th November. 2021