The management of Ghana Armed Forces has released the 2021 Officers Forms enlistment. To download the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment forms, please check GAF portal. Deadline for submission of application for the 2021 Armed Forces Recruitment in Ghana.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 Requirements
To be eligible for the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment, applicants must adhere to the following requirements and criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 August 2020
- for Regular Commission and not more than the specified years by Saturday 27 February 2020,
- for the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of the minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
- For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
- Must have the following:
- BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
- . Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics. Or
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics. Or
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than ) including English and Mathematics. And
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
- DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognized University
GO HERE FOR THE CURRENT DETAILS >>> ON APPLYING
The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 Process
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application.
Furthermore, after meeting up with the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment requirements, an eligible applicant will pass through the following process:
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00) from selected post offices nationwide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal at http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
Set activation “ON”.
Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
Also, Page 3: Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICSAND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate.
- NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a reprint.