Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
The Ghana Statistical Service invites applications from qualified persons who are goal oriented and results driven to apply for the under listed positions within the service.
- Data Processing Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Geographic Information System Officer
- Data Scientist
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Technical Demographer
Recruitment Of Data Processing Officer
- Develop data capture applications
- Write syntax and develop programs for data monitoring, processing, and analysis.
- Conduct real-time and batch data processing for the different stages of the data life cycle.
- Organize, document, and catalog all data for processing and archiving, and dissemination.
Recruitment Of Geographic Information System Officer
- Prepare and maintain customized GIS databases.
- Create static and dynamic maps for surveys and censuses.
- Manipulate and present geographical information by developing programs to convert GIS information to other formats.
- Recreate geographical spaces using GIS techniques and remote sensing imagery.
- Integrate different geo-spatial data resources.
- Analyze and integrate GIS data with other data sources to assess relationships across a wide range of socio-demographic, behavioral, spatial, environmental, and economic variables.
Recruitment Of Information Technology Officer
- Design and create prototypes according to specifications
- Write source code to program applications
- Perform unit and integration testing of application
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications.
Recruitment Of Data Scientist
- Transform diverse data formats including spatial, administrative, big data, and pictorial into analyzable forms using contemporary data mining and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Develop algorithms and employ machine learning techniques to analyze complex, large, and multiple datasets.
- Compile and provide adjustment factors to address biases across different sources and modes of data collection.
- Forecast outcomes of a wide range of socio-demographic, behavioral, and economic variables.
- Adapt off-the-shelf tools for monitoring and evaluating a wide range of data within Ghana Statistical Services across the National Statistical System, and national and sub-national policy-making units.
Recruitment Of Human Resource Management Officer
- Coordinate all efforts related to on boarding and off boarding of full time, part time and contract staff
- Evaluate and manage staff performance and professional development
- Facilitate promotion, posting, secondment, and transfer of staff.
- Facilitate the management of labor issues in accordance with existing labor laws, regulations, and practices to ensure industrial harmony.
- Coordinate training programs and schedules.
Recruitment Of Macroeconomist
- Build and maintain both static and interactive databases of all macroeconomic indicators either generated by GSS or any other agency
- Review, document, and update theoretical and conceptual relationships among key macroeconomic indicators
- Generate and disseminate trends and patterns among key macroeconomic indicators
- Compile all public policies and synthesize macro-economic public policies
- Write periodic reports, articles, and policy hints to advise government Ministries, Departments, and Agencies on historical and other country experiences on the relationships between key macroeconomic indicators.
Recruitment Of Technical Demographer
- Develop analytical frameworks using statistical methods and
- Design and collect a wide range of demographic, socioeconomic, behavioral, spatial, and environmental variables.
- Prepare and link large-scale datasets (e. survey data with census data; administrative data with surveys and censuses information).
- Analyze and interpret demographic variables.
- Write manuscripts, journal articles, and policy briefs.
Recruitment Of Accountant
- Prepare work plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Maintain a Fixed Assets Register.
- Provide accounting support to all assigned projects.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and resolve all audit queries.
- Process all transactions on the GIFMIS platform.
How To Apply For Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment
- To apply for the Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment, click on a vacancy above for its application instructions and apply