GTBank Ghana Recruitment 2021
GTBank Ghana has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of GTBank Ghana
Guaranty Trust Holding Company PLC also known as GTCO PLC is a multinational financial services group, that offers retail and investment banking, pension management, asset management, and payments services, headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos, with branches too in Ghana.
Available GTBank Ghana Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Chief Cyber Security Officer
- Create an assurance framework for the design of security policies and guidelines for the promotion of compliance to global security standards and best practices by way of cyber and information security assessment
- Analyze and improve the integrity of ICT products and services by establishing infrastructure for testing and validation of the security of same
- Strengthen the framework for ensuring a secure environment within the Bank’s cyberspace
- Lead investigations into network intrusions and other cyber security breaches and provide a coordinated response to complex cyber-attacks that threaten the Bank’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security and digital forensics programs
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Monitor network activity to proactively identify issues and communicate them to IT teams
- Serve as a cyber-security expert and conduct training when needed
JOB SKILL & QUALIFICATION
GCIA, GCIH, CCSP, CRISC, CISM and CISSPP
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27th September 2021.