Do you have a NIC Asia bank account? The following is a comprehensive guide on registering for the NIC Asia Bank Mobile Banking service.
The Nepal Industrial Commercial Bank has created a number of financial solutions to help make banking more convenient.
The mobile banking service, on the other hand, is one of the top items offered among their services.
Your bank account might be mobile, as the name implies.
To put it another way, it will accompany you everywhere you go.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a result, you’ll be able to do all of your banking transactions on the move.
You may also track their bank account actions in real time, such as checking their balance, checking their statement, viewing transaction history, domestic remittance, airtime top-up, paying bills, and more.
That sounds fantastic.
Yes, you can do everything on your phone from anywhere.
However, how can one get access to the NIC Asian bank’s mobile banking service?
To learn more, continue reading.
Registration Requirements for the Digital Banking Service of Nepal Industrial Commercial Bank
1. A bank account with NIC Asia.
2. Your cell phone number
3. Provide your email address.
3. Give your address.
5. Your whole name.
To apply for the service, you’ll need those items.
How to Create a NIC Asia Mobile Banking Account or Apply for One
Here are the procedures to signup for NIC Asia Mobile Banking in Nepal:
1. Go to the NIC Asia bank branch in Nepal that is closest to you. It’s best if you have a bank account.
2. Make a request to register for mobile banking.
3. An agent from the bank will provide you the NIBL mobile banking application form to fill out.
4. Complete the application form with accurate information and return it to the agent.
5. Your application will be evaluated, and all of the information you provided will be verified.
6. You will be registered for the mobile banking service once everything has been verified.
7. Your bank will provide you with login credentials for mobile banking as well as instructions on how to use the service.
This is how you may sign up for mobile banking with NIC Asia Bank in Nepal.
How Do I Get My NIC Asia Mobile Banking Account Activated?
Follow these simple steps to activate your NIC Asia mobile banking account:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and download the NIC Asia mobile banking app.
2. Open the NIC Asian mobile application after it has been downloaded to your phone.
3. Select “New user or Activate” from the drop-down menu.
4. Type in your “Mobile phone number.”
5. Enter your “Account number” in the appropriate field.
6. Select “Next.”
7. You will receive an Activation Token by SMS on your phone right away.
8. Now type in the “Activation Token” and press the next button.
9. Enter your new login password and go to the next step.
Set up your “Transaction PIN” in the next step and click next. It has to be a four-digit number.
11. To activate your NIC Asia mobile banking account, click “Finish.”
12. Finally, log in to your account using your login credentials.
In 2021/2022, here is how you can activate and log in to your NIC Asia mobile banking account.
CONTINUE READING BELOW