If you use mobile banking or internet banking with Fidelity Bank, you agree with me that your Fidelity Bank token is one of the most important parts of making transactions from your bank account.
But you have to activate a bank oken before you can use it with your bank account.
So, in this guide, I’ll tell you step-by-step how to activate the Fidelity Bank token in Nigeria.
I will also give you what you need to use your token PIN.
You need your token PIN for every transaction you make through your bank account using any of the digital services offered by Fidelity Bank.
But not all of their services require you to use your token to prove who you are.
You will also need it to verify all of your transactions on their digital banking platforms, such as mobile banking, internet banking, the Fidelity mobile app, and more.
WHAT IS THE ACTIVATION OF A FIDELITY BANK TOKEN?
Fidelity Bank token activation is the process by which a customer sets up a token PIN that will be used to verify all transactions on all Fidelity Bank digital banking platforms, such as internet banking, mobile banking, and more.
HOW CAN A FIDELITY BANK TOKEN BE USED?
Customers of Fidelity Bank who have signed up for digital banking services like mobile banking, internet banking, and USSD banking are the only ones who can use a Fidelity Bank token.
HOW TO GET A FIDELITY BANK TOKEN TO WORK
Here are the things you need to do in Nigeria to turn on your Fidelity Bank token:
1. Fidelity Bank token app
2. The login information for Fidelity Bank’s online banking.
3. Mobile phone or tablet?
4. Active connection to the internet
5. The number of your cell phone that is connected to your Fidelity Bank account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE FIDELITY BANK TOKEN IN NIGERIA
To turn on your Fidelity Bank token, do the following:
1. Please go to your phone’s Google Play Store or Apple iOS App Store.
Then, in the search bar at the top, type “Fidelity Bank token app.”
3. Get the Fidelity Bank token app and put it on your phone.
Next, open the app for the Fidelity Bank token.
5. Enter your full Fidelity Bank online banking login information to access your account.
6. Once you have successfully logged into your fidelity internet banking account on the token, it will verify your mobile phone number.
7. You will get an authentication code on your Fidelity Bank account’s mobile phone number.
8. Type in the verification code you get to confirm your phone number.
Next, when you sign up for online banking, give the right answer to any of your security questions.
10. To finish the activation process, follow the next steps.
11. Congratulations, the Fidelity Bank token has been successfully activated.
This is how the Fidelity Bank token works in Nigeria.