Still having trouble figuring out how to set up the Polaris Bank USSD transfer code?
Relax, because we have a step-by-step guide that you can use to activate the transfer code.
Polaris Bank Nigeria has made a USSD code available that you can use to buy airtime for yourself and your family and do other things on your phone.
Using the Polaris Bank Nigeria transfer code, you can also send money to any of your friends from other banks.
It is easy and quick to activate the USSD transfer code for Polaris Bank in Nigeria.
If you don’t know how to use the Polaris Bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone, you have nothing to worry about.
In today’s guide, you’ll find out how to sign up for the service in just a few easy steps.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING POLARIS BANK NIGERIA TRANSFER CODE
Here’s what you need to do to start using the Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD code:
1. Mobile phone.
2. Polaris Bank has a record of an active, valid sim card.
3. Number of the account at Polaris Bank.
Read on to learn how to turn on the USSD Code.
HOW TO SET UP POLARIS BANK NIGERIA USSD TRANSFER CODE ON YOUR PHONE
Here are the steps you need to take to activate the Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code:
• Call *833# from the phone number you gave Polaris Bank Nigeria when you opened an account.
• Once you’ve entered the Polaris mobile banking code, you can move on to the activations.
• Enter the account number for your Polaris Bank account to move on with the activation process.
• Set up a four-digit PIN that you can remember.
• After you set up your PIN, you can see how much money is in your account.
• Your Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD code has been turned on successfully.
This is how you can set up your phone to use the Polaris Bank transfer code in Nigeria.
HOW DO I GET MY POLARIS BANK BVN USING USSD TRANSFER CODE
To get your Polaris Bank verification number, dial *565*0# on the phone number associated with your Polaris Bank account number.
You will get your BVN on your phone.
HOW DO I CONNECT MY BVN TO POLARIS BANK? NIGERIA
If you want to link your BVN to Polaris Bank Nigeria, go to the branch nearest you and ask to link your BVN to your account.
Also, don’t forget that you’ll know everything about your account before you go to the bank.
That’s all you need to know about how to use the Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code to make bank transactions.