In this interesting guide, we’ll show you how to set up your phone to work with Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
With the Unity Bank USSD transfer code, you can do all of your basic banking tasks, like transfer money, buy airtime, pay your bill, and more.
But you have to turn on the Unity bank mobile banking code on your phone before you can use it.
The Unity Bank transfer code is easy to set up, and you don’t have to go to your bank to fill out a form.
After reading this guide, you will know how to set up your mobile phone to use the Unity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code. So, read carefully and do everything it says.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE UNITY BANK TRANSFER CODE IN NIGERIA
Here’s what you need to do to activate the Unity Bank transfer code on your phone:
1. Number of an account at Unity Bank.
2. The number of a cell phone on any network.
Find out what the USSD code for Unity Bank is before we move on.
What is the USSD transfer code to start mobile banking with Unity Bank?
You must activate their USSD code handset if you want to use Unity Bank’s mobile banking services on your phone.
Unity Bank’s USSD transfer code is *799#.
Let’s take a look at how to activate and sign up for mobile banking with Unity Bank.
HOW TO USE YOUR PHONE TO ACTIVATE THE UNITY BANK OF NIGERIA USSD CODE
If you want to use a Unity Bank transfer code on your mobile phone in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Dial *7799# on the mobile phone number that is linked to your unity bank account.
2.You can also use the code to open the account right away by activating it on your phone.
3. The next question will give you a lot of choices.
4. Pick the right option to move forward with the activation process.
5. Link your bank account by adding it, then go on to activate the Unity Bank USSD transfer code.
6. Set up your four-digit personal identification number (PIN), which you will use to verify transactions.
This is how to make the Unity Bank code work.
HOW DO I FIND THE NUMBER OF MY UNITY BANK ACCOUNT?
Are you looking for your account number at Unity Bank?
To find your Unity Bank account number, it is easy. Just follow the steps below:
• Use the mobile phone number that is linked to your unity bank account and dial *7799#.
• Pick the “check account balance” option.
• Type in your four-digit PIN for mobile banking or the last four digits of your MasterCard.
• You’ll get an SMS right away with your Unity bank account number and your account balance.
This is how you can use the USSD transfer code to check your Unity Bank account number.
HOW TO CONTACT THE CUSTOMER CARE IN NIGERIA
If you need help from Unity Bank in Nigeria, you can either go to the bank and ask for help or call customer service.
Unity Bank has the following ways to get in touch with them:
Email address: we firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Here are the official phone numbers: +234 (0) 7080 666 000, +234 (0) 7057 323 226, +234 (0) 7057 323 229, and +234 (0) 7080 666 030.