In this guide, we’ll talk about how to use your phone to activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code.
After a long time of waiting, Wema Bank has finally given out its transfer code for using USSD to make transactions.
We all know that mobile banking codes have made it possible for customers to do any number of transactions with their bank accounts at the touch of a button.
Wema Bank wanted to make banking easier for all of its customers, which is why they came up with the Wema Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Wema bank transfer code is easy to set up, and if you already have a Wema bank account, you are just a few steps away from signing up for the service.
WHAT IS WEMA BANK USSD CODE
The Wema bank transfer code is always available, and you can use it at any time to make a transaction.
Once you have set up the service on your phone, you can use it to do all of your basic banking.
The USSD code for Wema Bank is *945#.
Let’s get right to the point and see what you need to turn on the USSD code on your phone.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING WEMA BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE ON YOUR PHONE
Here are the exact things you need on your phone to turn on the Wema Bank transfer code:
1. Number of my account at Wema Bank.
2. A cell phone number that has been registered with Wema Bank.
Find out how to use the USSD code for Wema Bank below.
HOW TO ACTIVATE WEMA BANK USSD CODE IN NIGERIA
Here are the steps you need to take to activate a Wema Bank Nigeria transfer code:
1. Dial *945# on your mobile phone number that is linked to your Wema mobile banking account.
2. Follow the instructions on the next screen and pick the right option to continue activating the device.
3. Add the bank account from which you want to make purchases.
4. Choose a PIN that you want to keep secret.
5. Confirm your PIN to complete the process of activation.
This is how you turn on your phone’s Wema bank transfer code.
HOW TO PAY GOTV SUBSCRIPTION WITH WEMA MOBILE BANKING CODE
If you want to pay your GOtv bill with the Wema Bank transfer code, you just need to do these simple steps:
• Call *945*17*GOtv smart card/IUC number# from the phone number you gave Wema Bank.
• Type in how much you want to pay.
• Enter your PIN and finish making the payment.
This is everything you need to know about how to set up the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.