To make running both businesses easier, you might already be running your main firm but want to add a side gig nearby.
Then we advise you to start a FirstBank POS agent business, and today’s guide will provide information on how to do so.
To ensure that you understand all of the information provided, we advise you to read this guide through to the end.
One of the best strategies to achieve financial independence in life is to set up various sources of income.
Don’t be content with a single firm and a single source of income. For this reason, FirstBank has set aside funds to provide POS terminals to proprietors who apply to become agents.
There are numerous more advantages to working as a POS agent in addition to the financial ones.
Many Nigerians can find work through the FirstBank POS agent business, but business owners must accept the POS agent business in order to lower the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
So, if you’re ready to learn more about the FirstBank POS merchant business, let’s move on to some crucial details.
HOW DOES FIRSTBANK POS WORK?
Customers in Nigeria’s unbanked and underbanked areas can handle their financial requests and conduct transactions near to where they live thanks to FirstBank Nigeria POS.
To run a legitimate FirstBank POS merchant business in Nigeria, the POS agent must be registered with FirstBank.
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY A FIRSTBANK POS AGENT
Some of the services offered by a FirstBank Point of Sale terminal agent are listed below:
1. open an account with FirstBank Nigeria
2. Add funds to your bank account.
3. Take a cash withdrawal from any bank of your choosing.
4. Transfer funds to any Nigerian bank
Pay your bills.
6. Buy in airtime
7. Enrolment in BVN
WHAT DOES BECOMING A FIRSTBANK POS AGENT COST?
In Nigeria, many banks will charge you for a POS terminal once you’ve satisfied all the conditions for starting your business. It costs N0.00 to establish up your Point of Sale agent business with FirstBank Nigeria, nevertheless.
The banking institution will provide a free POS terminal for your company once you have satisfied the conditions, which is outstanding and difficult to find from any other bank in Nigeria.
TO BECOME A FIRSTBANK POINT OF SALE AGENT, YOU MUST
The following are the prerequisites to work as a POS agent:
1. an active company
2. A visible and reachable business location
3. A valid identification document (passport, national ID card, voter’s card, or national ID)
Biometric Verification Number, fourth (BVN)
5-7 months’ worth of utility bills
6. Corporate bodies must possess their registration paperwork for their businesses.
HOW DO I GET STARTED AS A FIRSTBANK POS AGENT?
To become a FirstBank POS agent in Nigeria, follow the step-by-step instructions listed below:
1. Click on the following link to access the FirstMonie agent banking website: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal/ways-to-bank/firstmonie/agent-banking/
2. A FirstMonie agent onboarding form can be found on the new page.
3. Complete the form’s details with truthful information.
4. After that, click the box to confirm that you have read and understand the service terms.
5. In order to submit your application to FirstBank to work as a Point of Sale Terminal Agent, click the “Send” button.
Visit any nearby FirstBank Nigeria branch to submit your application to become a point-of-sale agent for a rapid response.
To stand a chance of becoming a POS agent, always make sure you arrive at the location with the documentation specified above.
These are the details we can provide on how to apply to work as a FirstBank POS agent.