The following instructions will show you how to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card in Nigeria.
Have you misplaced your ATM card from Fidelity Bank?
Perhaps your wallet was stolen along with your ATM card, or you misplaced your ATM card in a car or at the market?
Please do not be worried.
You can disable it right now. I’ll show you how to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card if it goes missing in this guide.
ATM cards are similar to bank accounts in that they can be used to make transactions through our bank accounts from anywhere, including purchases, POS withdrawals, deposits, and many others.
Because we carry our ATM cards with us wherever we go, you may lose your ATM card for a variety of reasons.
It’s also possible that your purse or wallet was stolen along with your ATM card.
When this happens, your bank accounts are at risk of being compromised, and you usually become confused.
If you have a Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria, however, you have nothing to worry about if you lose your ATM card.
This is due to the introduction of a USSD code that can be used to block your ATM card whenever it is stolen or lost.
We have dedicated this guide to providing you with step-by-step instructions on how to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card on your phone for educational purposes.
Before we begin, consider how you can use it to block your ATM card.
MANNERS OF BLOCKING A FIDELITY BANK ATM CARD
The following are the methods for blocking your Fidelity Bank ATM card:
1. USSD code for Fidelity Bank
2. Fidelity Bank’s online banking.
3. Go to the nearest Fidelity Bank location.
4. Customer service at Fidelity Bank Nigeria True Serve
These are the options for blocking your ATM card in the event of card fraud.
Furthermore, it is critical to use the simplest and fastest method, and you recommend the USSD code for this.
So, let’s see how to block a Fidelity Bank ATM card using a USSD code.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE USSD CODE TO BLOCK A FIDELITY BANK ATM CARD?
*770*911# is the USSD code to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card.
You can use it to block your ATM card from any mobile phone number in Nigeria on any network.
To block your ATM card, you may need your phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account number.
REQUIREMENTS TO BLOCK YOUR ATM CARD
The following items are required to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank USSD code for ATM Card Blocking
2. Your fertility bank account’s mobile phone number
3. A mobile phone with the ability to make a phone call.
4. Signal strength of available mobile network
These are the requirements for deactivating the Fidelity Bank ATM card in Nigeria.
HOW TO USE A USSD CODE TO BLOCK A FIDELITY BANK ATM CARD
Follow these steps to block your Fidelity Bank ATM card immediately:
1. Simply dial *770*911*mobile phone number associated with your fidelity account#. *770*911*0705762627# is an example.
2. Nest, click the send button.
3. All instant banking services on your account, including your ATM card, will be blocked immediately.
In Nigeria, this is how to block a Fidelity Bank ATM card.