In this article, we are sharing with you how to borrow credit on MTN. We understand the frustration that comes with been hanged in the air on a conversation with your special someone. If you are an MTN User, relax because this post will give you all the gist to successfully borrow airtime on MTN.
You may be caught up in the middle of a conversation with a friend on the phone. Or you are maybe reporting an incident to a supervisor. Or you may have finally gotten the chance to talk to your crush over a phone call and run out of airtime in the middle of the conversation. It’s quite disheartening.
Telecommunication companies in the country have thought of bailing us from the middle of such distress. They have introduced a way to be loaned airtime at a trivial interest and be asked to pay at your convenience.
In this article, we will also be looking at Mobile Telephone Networks (MTN), Vodafone GH and AirtelTigo. For the sake of the urgency that comes with running out of airtime in the middle of an important conversation, borrowing it comes with straightforward steps.
Services of this calibre often come with terms and conditions, not to scare you away but to make sure both you, the customer and the service provider are on the same page. This service is not available for new SIM card users, and you are only eligible for the service after 6 months of active SIM card usage.
Active here means purchasing airtime and data regularly.
How to Borrow Credit On MTN
- Dial the USSD Code *506#
- Select the desired amount of airtime you want to borrow. It starts from your limit to Ghc1 or Gp 50.
- Dial the number against “More advance options” to choose the lowest desired amount you want to borrow.
- After selecting your desired amount of airtime, a pop-up menu indicates the cost + interest of the loaned airtime. Press 1 to confirm or 2 to Cancel.
How to Borrow Data Bundle on MTN?
If you are out of data and you are an MTN User, you can let another MTN user send you a data bundle. If you are not cool with that, you can go ahead and borrow some using the steps below;
- Dial the USSD Code *506#
- Dial the number against “Request a data advance”.
- Dial the number against your desired amount of data bundle. It starts from your highest limit to your lowest (50MB)
- After selecting your desired amount of data bundle, a pop-up menu will indicate the cost + interest of the loaned data bundle. Press 1 to confirm or 2 to Cancel.
How to Borrow Credit or Airtime on Vodafone GH?
- Dial *505#
- Choose from the available options.
- Confirm your selection to seal your SOS.
How to Borrow Credit or Airtime on AirtelTigo?
- Dial *558#
- Select from the available options.
- Press 1 to confirm your transaction.
To continue enjoying these services as a subscriber, you will have to settle your loans regularly, which also increases your limit for you to borrow more.
This article highlighted how to borrow credit on MTN. By following our guide above, we believe you will be able to borrow credit on MTN when you need it most.
You are the reason we write content like this. You can support our work by sharing this article with your friends on social media.
Kindly subscribe to the push notifications to avoid missing important updates like this.
Have thoughts to share about this page? Let us hear from you in the comment section.