You’ve come to the right place if you want to learn how to buy airtime with a FNB ewallet.
FNB ewallet services have been adopted by South Africans because it is the fastest mobile money transfer service provider.
The ability to buy airtime from your FNB account is one of the many benefits of using FNB South Africa ewallet services.
Before You Buy Airtime, Here’s What You Should Know
The FNB ewallet service is one of the FNB cellphone banking services, and you can top up your account with airtime if you don’t have any.
You don’t need airtime to use the ewallet service to purchase airtime.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
When you’re in a pinch, you can buy airtime to get access to your FNB wallet.
FNB eWallet Airtime Purchase Options
You can buy airtime using your FNB wallet in the following ways:
1. By dialing the FNB USSD code *120*277#
2. FNB Bank of South Africa App
Using the FNB Ewallet to Purchase Airtime
The FNB ewallet shortcode is the first option.
All you need is the phone number you used to register for the ewallet, and then follow the steps below:
• For FNB cellphone banking, dial *120*277# or *130*321#.
• Select ‘Prepaid’ from the drop-down menu.
• Choose ‘Airtime’ from the drop-down menu.
• Choose ‘Me’ from the drop-down menu.
• If you want to buy airtime for a different phone number, you can choose the ‘Enter number’ option.
• Decide on your network
• After that, choose the bundle you want to purchase.
• Choose the bank account to which you want to charge the money.
• Select the amount of airtime (credit) you want to purchase.
• Select ‘Confirm’ from the drop-down menu.
• Finish the process by following the prompts.
You will receive an SMS confirming your purchase within a few minutes.
Buy airtime using the FNB Banking App.
Airtime can also be purchased through the FNB banking app.
This option is only available to FNB customers who have signed up for the FNB ewallet extra service.
They can use the services to open a bank account with FNB, which they can access via the FNB banking app.
You can top up your phone quickly and easily using the FNB banking app.
The steps are as follows:
• Get your FNB mobile app up and running.
• Select the top hamburger’ menu from the top left corner of your screen.
• Select the ‘Buy’ tab from the drop-down menu.
• Select ‘AirtimeAirtime + bundles’ from the ‘AirtimeAirtime + bundles’ tab.
• Choose ‘For me’ from the drop-down menu.
• You can also select ‘For someone else’ and enter a phone number.
• Decide on your network.
• On the top left, select the bundle you want to purchase.
• Double-check your cellphone number.
• Select “bank account” from the drop-down menu.
• Select the ‘Amount’ of airtime you want to purchase.
• Click the ‘Purchase’ button in the bottom right corner.
That’s all we have to say about buying airtime with your FNB eWallet.
CONTINUE READING BELOW