How to Check BECE School Placement Via Phone
How Do I Check BECE School Placement Via Phone ? The 2021 BECE School Placement is Out Now Candidates should learn how to check the CSSPS Placement Portal Using Phone ;
How do I Reteive My BECE Placement Checker ?
Dial *447*160# to retrieve your placement on your phone.
The steps to check your SHS placement are outlined below.
Let’s pretend your index number is 9797979797.
- STEP 1: Open your phone’s Messages app and send a new SMS/TEXT message.
- STEP 2: Fill in the blanks with your index number. For example, enter 9797979797 and send to the short code 1060.
- STEP 3: You will be notified of your school placement. (If this doesn’t work, proceed to STEP 4.)
- STEP 4: To the index number, add the final two digits of your year of completion and send. For example, if you finished in 2020, send 979797979719 to 1060.
Also, in STEP 4 above, the 9797979797 is the assumed index number, and 19 is the actual index number.
NOTE: If the first step does not work try this
When entering your index numbers, add 19 (e.g., 9797979720), which represents the year of completion,” and then follow the rest of the instructions by adding your serial number, pin, and placement.
HOW TO CHECK BECE PLACEMENT ON PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to make certain that you have the placement checker.
- Make sure you have access to a computer with Internet access.
- Visit the CSSPS result checker web portal using your computer: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/ or https://www.cssps.org/.
- Continue by entering your BECE index number. It should have ten digits. Also, your examination year. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2021, use 123456789021.
- A serial number will be assigned to your checker. In the field provided, enter the serial number found on the top of the scratch card.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number), which can be found on the scratch card you purchased.
- When you’re finished, click submit. Wait patiently for the results window to appear. If you are successful, you will see the CSSPS placement checker print form option. To print your form, click the print button.
If you are not placed into a school, proceed with the self-placement.
What is Self Placement?
Self-placement is the manual process that allows candidates who do not get any of their choices an opportunity to select among the available schools with vacancies.
How to Pay for Your Placement E-Voucher?
To buy a voucher for placement, follow the procedures below. Importantly, you cannot check your school placement without the e-voucher.
NOTE: You are not expected to send money to anyone to helo you obtain an e-voucher. Only pass through the GES recommended channel to get your voucher.
- Visit the CSSPS website www.cssps.org or cssps.gov.gh.
- Follow the instructions on the page
- Make payment by choosing your mobile wallet and make a payment for your e-voucher.
NOTE: Each e-voucher cost 5GHC and can be used unlimited number of times by a single student.
How to Do Self Placement
If you have not been placed automatically, simply follow the steps below for your self-placement.
- Visit CSSPS website: www.cssps.org or www.cssps.gov.gh
- Select check placement module on the page to continue the process
- Provide your e-voucher PIN and Index Number (i.e after successful purchase in the steps above) and click on enter
- You’ll be redirected to the self-placement module.
Here, you’ll be provided with a selection of schools to pick from based on your aggregate. Choose your desired school as well as your residential preference (day/boarding).
- Finally, click on Confirm and print changes.