How to Buy WAEC Result Checker using MTN Mobile Money
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. eg: WAECDirect Results Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the WASSCE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
The West African Examinations Council desires to inform the general public that via Mobile Money Platforms, users may now purchase Results Checker PINs and check WASSCE results by SMS.
The procedure is SIMPLE and EASY. All that is required is to dial *944# and follow the directions we will provide you on how to check WASSCE results on the phone. Subscribers will then receive their WASSCE results through PIN/Text message on their phones.
The verification of results by SMS is anticipated to be expanded to other tests administered by the Council in the future.
As of the time of writing, each Results Checker PIN costs GH10, while each SMS text containing results costs GH6.
Follow the detailed instructions below to purchase a WAEC results checker using MTN mobile money.
Pricing for WAEC Result Checker
The pricing of WAEC Result Checker varies based on the amount and if you are a registered agent.
Typical mobile money number (All networks)
1–9 pieces: GH 9 each
GH 8 each for 10-20 pcs.
20+ pieces: GH 7.5 apiece
Registered Agents or Merchant Numbers
1 – 19 pieces: GH 8 each
20+ pieces: GH 7.5 apiece
How To Check WASSCE Results Online on Phone
Since the majority of the steps in checking the WASSCE results online are obsolete and incoherent for candidates and parents checking it for the first, we have put together below this detailed guide to assist you in the process.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.