Are you looking for information on how to check the balance of your Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria?
You have arrived at the correct location.
I’m going to show you the simplest way to check your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria in this guide.
Your bank account number is critical, particularly when performing transactions with your bank account or activating a service that requires you to link your bank account.
As a result, it is everyone’s responsibility to be aware of their bank account number.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
After opening a bank account, the majority of people continue to use it without knowing the account numbers.
That is because digital banking services have transformed the way we bank, making it easier than ever to conduct transactions with your bank account.
However, the most effective way to safeguard your bank account is to conduct regular balance checks.
This requires knowledge of your bank account number.
If you are a Fidelity Bank account holder in Nigeria, there are a variety of reasons why you may need to know your account number, including Mobile Banking activation, internet banking, and USSD banking.
However, are you aware of how to verify a Fidelity Bank account number? Please read this guide to learn more.
IN NIGERIA, HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
You can check your fidelity man account number in Nigeria in a variety of ways, including the following:
1. The Fidelity Bank mobile application
2. banking via mobile device
3. USSD code for Fidelity Bank
4. electronic banking.
These are the available methods for locating your Fidelity Bank account number, but in this guide, we’ll use a fidelity Bank mobile banking USSD code to assist you.
CODE TO CHECK THE NUMBER OF A FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
*770# is the code to check the balance of your Fidelity Bank account.
To use this code, however, you must first activate the Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code on your phone.
For mobile banking users, you can still check your bank account number using the Fidelity Bank USSD code.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USSD CODE CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBERS
The following items are required to verify your Fidelity Bank account number in Nigeria:
1. Your Fidelity Bank account’s mobile phone number.
2. USSD code for Fidelity Bank
3. signal from a mobile network
4. Any cellphone capable of making calls.
5. PIN for Fidelity bank transfers.
IN NIGERIA, HOW TO CHECK FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER VIA USSD CODE
To check the balance of your Fidelity Bank account using your phone’s USSD code, follow these steps:
1. Dial *770# from your registered mobile phone number with Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
2. Next, select the option to obtain an account number/BVN.
3. Now, enter your Fidelity Bank transfer PIN, which is four digits long.
4. Click the Send button.
5. You will immediately receive an SMS containing your Fidelity Bank account number.
CONTINUE READING BELOW