Working capital is the backbone of every business, and even if you have the best business idea in Nigeria, you still need enough money to start it. In this guide, we’ll talk about how to get a business loan from Access Bank so you can grow and expand your business.
Access bank Nigeria is more interested in helping small Nigerian businesses grow, so they have made available to Nigerian business owners a number of business loan packages.
Before you can apply for a corporate loan in Nigeria, though, you must have a registered business with paperwork and a plan for how to run it.
The Access bank corporate loan has a flexible way to pay it back and a lower interest rate. You can apply for it online.
We can tell you more, but as we’ve already said, we’re going to focus on how to apply for an Access bank corporate loan in Nigeria.
So, let’s start with what you need to know.
HOW TO GET NIGERIA CORPORATE LOAN REQUIREMENTS
Here’s what you need to apply for a business loan from Access Bank:
1. Get into your business bank account.
2. The verification number for your bank.
3. Email address.
4. Business detail.
5. Number for a cell phone.
To apply for an Access bank corporate loan, you need these things.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR ACCESS BANK BUSINESS LOAN IN NIGERIA
Follow these steps to get a business loan from Access Bank in Nigeria:
1. Please go to https://cashflow.accessbankplc.com/ to use the Access Bank corporate loan platform.
2. Click “Apply Now” at the top of the site.
3. Choose “Working Capital.”
4. Type in the amount you want, which must be between 1 million and 5 million Naira.
5. Decide how many months you can pay back the loan. That is the term of the loan.
6. Click “Continue” to move on.
7. Enter your BVN (Bank verification number).
8. Type your “Email address.”
Next, enter the “Password” you want to use for your account.
10. Check your password again.
11. Please click on “Terms and Conditions” and read them carefully to make sure you understand.
12. Now, click on the small blank to agree to the rules.
13. Please click “Continue” and follow the next steps to finish your application for a business loan.
14. Once you’ve sent in your application, a loan officer from Access Bank will get in touch with you to process your loan.
This is how to apply online for a business loan from Access Bank.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A BUSINESS LOAN FROM A BANK?
When you apply for an Access bank business loan and a loan officer takes over, your details will be checked and the loan should be approved within a few days.
We hope this guide has helped you, and you can tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
Also, we’ll make sure to update this post often so that it has more useful information.
So don’t be shy about coming back to read more.