Have you ever been hesitant to create an account at a bank because of the line outside the banking hall? Stop worrying now. We’ll demonstrate how to use your smartphone to open an Access bank account online.
Access Bank is the bank in Nigeria that makes banking the easiest, and as you already know, the new feature is self-account opening.
Yes, using only your cell phone, you may quickly open a bank account with Access bank in Nigeria.
When you open an account with Access bank, you have complete banking ease.
All of us desire banking freedom, and Access bank plc has made it incredibly simple to do banking business while on the road.
Knowing that you can create an account with Access bank without using the internet is exhilarating. Yes, that is magic. To learn how, continue reading.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT ON YOUR PHONE ONLINE (2022)
1. Your preferred mobile phone number for account registration.
2. Mobile phone
3. Your email address
4. Use the bank app on your phone.
5. Access to the internet.
6. The name and phone number of the next monarch.
National ID 7.
These are the essential requirements for opening an online account with Access bank.
HOW TO OPEN AN ONLINE ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
Please follow the simple instructions below to open an Access bank account online in Nigeria:
1. Enter “Access bank PLC” into the Google PlayStore or Apple iOS Appstore search bar.
2. The first search result will show the Access bank mobile app.
3. To download and install the Access bank app on your smartphone, click “Install” one more time.
4. Click the app’s icon to launch it after it has been successfully installed.
5. Select Register.
Enter your “Mobile phone number” at step 6. You must choose the person with whom you want to open the account.
Click “Continue” at step 7.
8. A “Authentication code” will be sent to your phone immediately through SMS.
9. Enter the verification code that you were given.
10. After that, decide what kind of account you want to open. Example of a current or savings account
11. Enter your “First name” here.
12. Enter your “Last name” in the following field.
13. Enter your birthdate.
14. Select the next button after selecting your gender, either male or female.
15. Type your “Mobile number” here.
Please enter your “Email address” below. It has to be true.
Enter your “National ID number” 17.
18. Select your city and press next.
19. Enter the name of your “Next of Kin” here.
20. Enter your next of kin’s phone number.
21. Describe your relationship to your next of kin in the title area. Brother, sister, cousin, and more are some examples.
22. Select the Access bank location that is most convenient for you, and make sure it is nearby.
23. To finish creating your new Access bank account, click “Create Account.”
That is the procedure for opening an online Access bank account in Nigeria in 2022.
CAN I SIGN UP FOR AN USSD CODE TO ACCESS A NIGERIA ACCOUNT?
Yes, you can open an account online by using the Access bank *901# USSD code. You can therefore open an account with Access Bank in a matter of minutes using the 901 banking code.