Do you want to learn how to open an eWallet account with FNB South Africa? Please read this guide.
You’ve probably heard of FNB ewallet and are curious about how to get started.
Don’t worry, you’ve arrived at the right place.
I’ll show you how to open a FNB South Africa ewallet account step by step in this article.
In South Africa, the FNB ewallet service is unique.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your FNB account can be used to fund the ewallet account (an electronic store).
The service is currently only available to South Africans, and it cannot be used to send or receive money outside of the country.
In South Africa, a ewallet is a simple, quick, and inexpensive way to send and receive money.
You can send money directly from your FNB account if you are a customer of the service.
However, you must first create an account.
HOW DO I OPEN AN EWALLET ACCOUNT WITH FNB SOUTH AFRICA?
It is simple to open a FNB ewallet account because you do not need to visit the bank but rather use your phone.
To use the FNB ewallet service, you must first have an account with the bank.
FNB’s Easy Zero account is the ideal bank account for ewallet services.
Easy Zero is a digital account that allows customers to conduct transactions without having to pay a monthly fee.
FNB’s ewallet extra has been rebranded as this account. You can also get a FNB bank card with the account, which can be used for free swipes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FNB EASY ZERO ACCOUNT CREATION
The following are the requirements for opening an Easy Zero account:
• You must be at least 16 years old to participate.
• A valid South African identification card.
• Have a mobile phone number associated with your ID.
HOW TO OPEN AN EWALLET ACCOUNT WITH FNB
The steps to open an account are outlined below.
1. Dial *120*277#
2. Fill in your name
3. Type in your SA ID number.
HOW TO USE THE APP TO LINK EWALLET TO YOUR FNB ACCOUNT
If you already have an account with First National Bank, you can link it to Ewallet services instead of opening a new one.
After that, you can send money from the account and transfer money from the ewallet.
To begin, go to the Google Play Store, Apple Store, BlackBerry World, or Windows Phone Store and download the FNB bank app.
The steps to connect your ewallet to your FNB account are as follows:
1. Open the FNB App first.
2. Then, in the top left corner, select the menu.
3. Choose the electronic wallet option.
4. To log in, you’ll be asked to enter your Online Banking password.
5. Select Continue to link your eWallet.
6. Provide your mobile phone number.
7. You will receive an OTP to verify your phone number.
8. You’ve successfully linked your FNB account to the ewallet service after verifying the phone number.
That’s how you sign up for a FNB South Africa Wallet account.
CONTINUE READING BELOW