Do you want to know how to add money to your South African FNB connect account? This is a guide.
After you buy FNB connect or sign up for it, a sim card will be sent to you.
You have to top off the sim card before you can make a call or buy a bundle.
Similar to other networks, there is no scratch card to add money to the sim.
So, it leaves many people wondering how to add money to FNB Connect.
You’re probably here too because you want to know how to top the FNB connect the line.
To use the FNB connection to the network, you must first be a FNB customer.
You can only add money to your FNB connect account through the FNB account you have with the bank.
You can easily add money to your FNB Connect sim card by doing one of the following.
HOW TO ADD MONEY TO FNB CONNECT USING CELLPHONE BANKING
With cellphone banking, you can get to your FNB account from your phone.
You can also add money to your FNB connect sim card through the banking service.
Here are some steps to take;
1. Dial *120*321#. O
2. Enter your login details
3. Pick Paid in Advance.
4. Choose a time.
5. Choose if you want to add money to your sim card.
If you want to top off for someone else, choose a different option and put in that person’s FNB Connect number.
6. Type in the amount you want to add.
7. Click the “Confirm” button and make sure you put in the right information.
8. Put in your Cellphone banking PIN to finish buying airtime for your FNB connect.
Your phone will get a message letting you know that the airtime has been added to your account. Your bank will also send you a message letting you know that the transaction has been completed.
HOW TO ADD MONEY TO FNB CONNECT THROUGH ONLINE BANKING
FNB online banking is the other way to set up FNB connect. Here’s what you need to do:
• Visit FNB website
• Type in your username and password at the top of the page.
• Click the sign-in button
• Pick the Buy option.
• Choose your airtime and bundles
• Then, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the purchase.
HOW TO RECHARGE A CONNECT ACCOUNT WITH THE BANKING APP
You can also use the FNB banking app to set up FNB connect.
Here’s how to do it:
Start the FNB app, which you can get from the Play Store on your phone.
• Log onto FNB Banking App
• Choose the Prepaid option.
• Choose pre-paid airtime and packages
HOW TO ADD MONEY TO FNB CONNECT WITH AN ATM
The last thing you can do is go to the FNB ATM closest to you and increase your FNB connect.
Here are some steps to follow:
• Go to a FNB ATM as soon as possible.
• Choose from more options at the ATM.
• Choose Prepaid, LOTTO, and FNB Connect
• Do what it says to do to finish the purchase.
In South Africa, this is how to add money to your FNB connect account.