You might be amazed by how well the FirstBank mobile app works, but it might be hard for you to transfer money. So, this guide is all about helping you transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app.
So, we suggest you keep reading until the end of this guide to help you understand everything we’ve said to help you.
We all used to think that the purpose of a smartphone was to make calls, take pictures, and share pictures with friends on the new social media sites.
But recently, the stories are changing because banks are putting out mobile apps that let you do banking anywhere with an internet connection.
One doesn’t have to rush or spend the whole day in a long line at the bank to do business.
For example, FirstBank Nigeria’s mobile banking services let customers make transactions without the help of a local teller from their home, office, or any other place they choose.
So, if you’re ready to learn more about how to transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app, let’s move on to the next section.
WHAT IS THE FIRSTBANK MOBILE APP
FirstBank’s app for phones The official mobile banking app for First Bank in Nigeria is called “FirstMonie.”
It lets customers access their bank accounts and do business from anywhere in the world as long as they have an internet connection.
HOW DOES THE FIRSTBANK APP FOR MOBILE DEVICES WORK?
With the FirstBank mobile app, your phone becomes a digital teller that can handle all your transactions with a single click.
With the “FirstMonie” app, customers can request a new debit card, send money to any bank, see an overview of their account, book tickets, deposit checks, and pay bills—all from their phones.
HOW DO I GET THE FIRSTBANK APP?
To get the FirstBank app for your phone, do the following:
1. Go to the app store on your phone
2. In the app store’s search box, type “FirstMonie.”
3. Click on the “Search” button.
4. The app that will pop up has a blue and gold background with an elephant on it.
5. Then, click “Install” to put the FirstBank mobile app on your phone.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE FIRSTBANK MOBILE APPLICATION?
Here are the steps you need to take to sign up for the FirstBank mobile app:
1. Look for the app icon on your phone’s screen after you’ve successfully downloaded the FirstBank Nigeria mobile app.
2. To sign up as a new user in the app, choose “new user register.”
3. You’ll be asked for your ATM card number and PIN, which you can enter by clicking “Next.”
4. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number linked to your First Bank Nigeria account.
5. Look for the code, type it into the app’s OTP field, and then click “Next.”
6. On the new screen, enter your unique 5-digit PIN, also called a Mobile Personal Identification Number (mPIN).
With the FirstBank mobile app, this will be your security PIN, which will be used to confirm and verify transactions from your account.
7. Then, answer the two security questions you’ll need to answer to get back into your FirstBank mobile app account.
8. Enter a 4-digit security PIN to finish setting up your FirstBank mobile app.
HOW DO I MOVE MONEY FROM MY FIRSTBANK MOBILE APPLICATION?
Follow these steps to move money from your FirstBank app on your phone:
1. Pull out your phone and open the “FirstMoney” app.
2. Enter your mPIN, the unique 5-digit PIN
3. Click “Transfers.” Your account number and balance will appear.
4. Then, click on “Balance.”
5. You’ll be given three (3) options for sending money, which are:
“FirstBank Accounts” when you’re sending money to a First Bank account
“Other Bank Accounts” if you want to send money to other bank accounts in Nigeria.
“Saved Beneficiary” is the option you choose when you want to send money to a bank account you have saved in your app.
6. To transfer money, choose one of the three options you are given.
7. In the mobile app, choose the bank of the recipient from a list of all Nigerian banks.
8. Put the recipient’s account number in the right field and let the app search the bank’s database for the recipient’s name to make sure the money goes to the right person.
9. Type in the exact amount you want to send and the reason you’re sending it.
10. Click the button that says “Next”
11. Type your transfer PIN into the new screen.
12. Then, click “Send” to finish the money transfer process.