Are you unable to use your Access Bank ATM? Maybe you blocked it because it was lost or stolen? Then you don’t need to worry anymore because this is the right article with instructions on how to get your Access bank ATM card unblocked.
Access bank card services have one of the safest platforms you can find, and you can do banking while you’re on the go.
Being an Access bank customer is great because you can do all of your banking at the touch of a button.
Security is important to Access bank plc, and it always has been.
If you lose or have your Access bank ATM card stolen, you can block it.
But the good news is that you can still unlock it and keep using it once you find your block ATM again.
Do not worry if you don’t know how to use an Access Bank ATM card in Nigeria again. This guide has everything you need to know.
So, this guide will show you how to turn off your Access bank ATM whenever you want. If you are ready, let’s move on.
HOW TO GET YOUR ACCESS UNLOCKED AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE CARD IN NIGERIA
Here are the things you need to get your Access Bank ATM working again:
• Your name in full.
• A mobile phone number that is linked to your account.
• The number of your Access bank account.
In Nigeria, you need these things to reactivate your Access bank ATM card.
STEPS TO UNLOCK ACCESS BANK ATM CARD IN NIGERIA
Please follow the simple steps below to get your Access Bank ATM card in Nigeria unblocked:
1. Go to the Access Bank branch in Nigeria that is closest to you.
2. Talk to a person who works at the ATM card unblock.
The Access bank ATM unblock form will be given to you to fill out.
4. Write the name of the branch.
5. Put your last name, maiden name, and first name in the order they appear in your “Full name.”
6. Type in your “Mobile phone number.”
7. Enter your “Account number” next.
8. Check “Card found” on the form’s unblock section.
9. Now, sign your signature.
10. Read it over to make sure you put in the right information.
11. Give the agent the filled-out form.
Your request will be looked at, and your ATM card will be made available again.
So, that’s how you can get your Access Bank ATM card to work again.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO UNLOCK AN ATM CARD?
Your ATM card can be unblocked quickly. Once you fill out a form to ask for your card to be unblocked, it will be unblocked within 24 hours.
It might be a little late sometimes, but it won’t be more than three working days.
But it’s up to you to get in touch with your bank and keep up with the process.
And that’s all we know about the Access bank ATM being turned back on.
We suggested that you keep coming back to this page for more information, since we will keep updating it to make sure that every important detail is included.