Do you want to change something about your Access bank account online?
This is the right place to be, and this guide tells you everything you need to do to update the information on your Access bank account.
Access bank has many ways for new customers to open an account. Many of them choose to do so online or by using a USSD code.
The bad news is that you don’t have to give your full information to open an account online or with a USSD code.
So, if you want to update your bank account information, you have to go to the nearest Access Bank branch whenever you have time. People often ask us, “How do I make changes to my Access bank account online?”
It seems like everyone now wants things done remotely and prefers online service over anything else.
To update your Access bank account, you must, however, have all the information you need ready.
The process is easy and straightforward, but not everyone knows how to do it, so we made this guide to help you update your Access bank account information in Nigeria.
Let’s start with what we need.
YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
Here’s what you need to do to keep your Access Bank account in Nigeria up to date:
1. Get the number of your bank account.
2. The account holder’s full name
3. Type of account.
4. Email address.
5. Number for a cell phone.
6. Proof of who you are and where you live, like a passport, driver’s license, national ID, etc.
These are the things you have to do to keep your Access bank account up to date.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ONLINE ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT
Follow these easy steps to make changes to your Access bank account:
• Walk to the nearest Access Bank branch with all the paperwork and account information you need to change.
• Ask the bank to change your account information.
• An Access bank employee will give you a “Access bank account update form” to fill out at the bank.
• Please put the right information in the form.
• Check to make sure you put the right information in the right field.
• Now, give the form you were given to the person who gave it to you.
• The bank employee will send your form to the tech team.
• The team will make sure that your account has been updated with your new information.
• Your Access bank account will be updated once they have finished adding your new information.
This is how to update your Access bank account in Nigeria.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES ONLINE TO MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT?
No, you can only change your Access bank account information at the bank. In Nigeria, there is no online service that lets you change the information about your Access bank account.