Unity bank ATMs now accept cardless withdrawals. This guide will walk you through the process of using the Unity bank cardless withdrawal code. You may now withdraw money from an ATM without having to use your ATM card. This works well, and your Unity bank account will be deducted.
Unity Bank has opted to become cardless after listening to her clients. They’ve added a cardless withdrawal option. You won’t have to worry about losing your ATM card since you won’t need it to withdraw money from an ATM anymore.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Unity Bank Cardless Withdrawal Requirements
You must be a customer of Unity Bank Nigeria. This indicates that you must already have a Unity bank account.
You must have the sim card used to activate your Unity bank account.
You must have Unity bank mobile banking enabled on your account. If you haven’t already, CLICK HERE.
Now that you’re aware of the criteria, I’m assuming you’re ready to go. To make a cardless withdrawal, follow the procedures below.
How to Use a Phone to Withdraw Money from an ATM Without an ATM Card
This approach employs Unity bank ussd codes; ensure that Unity bank ussd banking is activated. If you haven’t already, please read our information on Unity bank Mobile banking codes.
- Enter *7799#
- Choose 4 for a cardless withdrawal.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Select your four-digit pin.
- Enter your USD PIN here.
- You will get an SMS with your cashout pay code
- Find the closest ATM and hit any button on the ATM.
- On the ATM, choose the pay code option.
- Then input the pay code numbers that were supplied to you by SMS.
- Enter the four-digit code for your cashout pin that you created.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Then you must wait for the ATM to validate your information and disburse your cash.
- Enter *7799*8*Amount#. For example, to withdraw N20,000, call *7799*8*20000#.
- To produce a paycode, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Find the closest Unity Bank ATM or any bank ATM that accepts cardless withdrawals.
- Any ATM button will suffice.
- Then choose Paycode Cashout.
- Enter the paycode (8 to 14 digits) and the amount.
- Follow the instructions below. Then enter your pin number.
- Wait for the ATM to validate your information and disburse your cash.
NOTE: The maximum amount you may withdraw in a single transaction is N20,000. Keep your pay code secure at all times. Make sure to utilize the pay code within 24 hours after receiving it.
CONTINUE READING BELOW