This is to notify you that the Impact Partners PitchFest Series for Asia Pacific 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Impact Partners PitchFest Series for Asia Pacific. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
They are kickstarting this year’s Impact Partners PitchFest Series 2022 with the APAC region and then moving on to the Americas and EMEA in the upcoming months. This is a virtual, global initiative to find, support, and accelerate capital raising efforts for exceptional impact enterprises that are driving UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). They are here to connect and link the world’s most promising impact enterprises—like yours—with IIX’s global network of committed investors, supporting partners, and investment experts.
Impact Partners PitchFest Series will give visibility to exceptional enterprises focusing on one or all of these three aspects of economic growth with a gender lens. If you have a world-changing solution, they have the impact investing network and curated connections you need to get visibility in the impact investment community globally.
- The winner will receive $60,000 worth of IIX Impact Partners advisory support.
- 5 Finalists stand a chance to win co-funding of up to $100K from IIX’s credit facility.
- A chance to present to an exceptional jury and exposure to IIX’s global network of 1,200 impact investors.
All finalists will receive the following:
- Premium account on IIX Impact Partners for three months
- Wildcard entry for IIX Annual Trailblazer Award for Global Equality
- Pitch deck review and coaching by IIX investment experts
- Access to two free courses at IIX Institute
- Audience Favorite Impact Enterprise to receive a Premium account on IIX Impact Partners for 6 months
- Free IIX Values Score and impact Report
- Open to for Profit Impact Enterprises in the APAC region;
- They must have a complete Profile on IIX Impact Partners;
- Business with a Scalable Model;
- At least 1 Year in Operation;
- A strong SDG Focus.
Application for Impact Partners PitchFest Series for Asia Pacific
What follows is how to apply for the Impact Partners PitchFest Series for Asia Pacific 2022 Application:
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Impact Partners PitchFest Series for Asia Pacific Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on date to be announced